- 4 cups rhubarb roughly chopped (frozen works, too)
- 2-3 Tbsp sweetener
- 2 tbs water
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup lupin flour (all almond four will work)
- 3 tbs sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs butter
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Add the rhubarb, sweetener and water to a saucepan and simmer until rhubarb is soft but not mushy. (Frozen rhubarb takes much less cooking)
- Combine topping ingredients and mix/kneed by hand until they are the size of large breadcrumbs.
- Taste rhubarb for sweetness and adjust if necessary, pour into a 8x8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the topping over the rhubarb and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top and the rhubarb is bubbles through the topping.