- 4- 6 oz raw skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- 2.5 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1.5 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 4 oz softened light cream cheese
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled bacon, I used Wegman's center cut (3 slices=2SP) set aside ½ Tbsp of your bacon grease.
- 1 oz light shredded mozzarella cheese (I used Trader Joe's brand 1oz=1SP)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!