Grandma’s chocolate pie
Servings: 1 pie
- One prepared pie crust
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2c milk
- 1c sugar
- 6Tbs flour
- ½tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ½c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3tbs butter
- Spread a bit of butter on the pie crust and sprinkle with sugar. Bake until done.
- Melt chocolate in milk in double boiler.
- Blend sugar, flour, and salt. Stir into hot chocolate mixture.
- Whisk eggs and milk. Add to chocolate mixture and mix.
- Heat gently until Pie starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and butter.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and bake.
- Serve chilled.