ShackShake Cheese Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 3/4 Cup Sliced Onion
- 6 Slices Jalapeno
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Black Peppercorns
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups American Cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onions, jalapenos, peppercorns and salt. Cook until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Deglaze the pan with the vinegar and white wine. Allow the wine to reduce down, then add the cream. Turn off the heat and allow to steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the cream to remove all the solids. Return the cream to the pan, return to just below simmering. Add the Cheeses and whisk until fully melted.