- 4 cups raw pecans
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- Put all ingredients into Instant Pot.
- Saute until tender;
- Add a 1/2 cup of water & pressure cook on Manual for 10 minutes;
- Quick Release.
- Remove from pot & spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake on 350 for 5 minutes; watch them close they will burn fast.
- *Do not broil them as they burn easily*