Roasted Garlic-Artichoke Spread
- 1 head garlic
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained (save the liquid)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Crackers or crostini
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the top off of the head of garlic so the cloves are showing. Place on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap the head up in the foil. Roast for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and open the foil, letting it cool.
- When the garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze out the cloves of garlic into the food processor.
- Add the drained artichoke hearts to the processor. Pulse to combine.
- Add the cream cheese and process until all mixed together. Taste for seasoning, adding salt and pepper if needed. Maybe even add some of the artichoke liquid.
- Serve with crackers or bread.