Saucy Chicken & Shrimp
Based on recipe from Mike Garozzo, owner of the famous Garozzo's Ristorante eateries in Kansas City.
- Two 4-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz. (about 8) raw large shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined, chopped
- 2 cups roughly chopped spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Optional seasonings: additional salt and black pepper
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!