- 4 ounces salami, diced
- 3⁄4 pound mild Italian sausage, casings removed (chicken or pork)
- 3 cups stemmed and coarsely chopped kale
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 pounds yellow squash
- 3⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast*
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- * Substitute Parmesan cheese for SCD
- Check the sausage and pepperoni ingredients carefully to avoid sugars, nitrates, and other additives.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!