- 4 ounces salami, diced
- 3⁄4 pound mild Italian sausage, casings removed (chicken or pork)
- 3 cups stemmed and coarsely chopped kale
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 pounds yellow squash
- 3⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast*
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- * Substitute Parmesan cheese for SCD
- Check the sausage and pepperoni ingredients carefully to avoid sugars, nitrates, and other additives.
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.