Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for 2
- Marinade Recipe:
- ¼ cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- For the Salad:
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Fresh parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded
- Caesar salad dressing of choice
- Combine marinade ingredients and cover chicken well.
- Place covered in refrigerator for 3 hours or longer, preferably overnight.
- Cook chicken on preheated grill until the internal temperature of 165ºF. Let chicken rest.
- Meanwhile, toss romaine lettuce with dressing
- Slice chicken and serve over lettuce.
- Drizzle with a little caesar dressing.
- Top with parmesan cheese