Asado De Puerco~ Chile Colorado
- 4 pounds of pork butt or shoulder cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 chile ancho peppers
- 6 chile california peppers or guajillo peppers
- 1 large white onion diced
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 cups of broth/stock pork or chicken
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed crushed
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican oregano crushed between the palms of your hands
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 large Russet potatoes peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes, fried until crispy and drained onto paper towels, set aside.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!