These Flourless Double Dark Chocolate Brownies Are Clean Eating Approved!
- 1/3 cup + 1 heaping Tbsp, all natural peanut, or almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup grade ‘b’, or raw honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened all-natural applesauce
- 1 large room temperature egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 cups finely shredded zucchini (skin left on) about 2 small zucchinis
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia, you may use any high percentage cacao chips, this will add a bit of sugar…depending on what you use) – DIVIDED in half ( cleanfoodcrush.com/lilys)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!