Paprika Chicken with Cream Gravy
rich creamy comforting chicken dish all in one pan.
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can Campbell’s condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼ cups chicken broth, divided
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- HALF RECIPE (serves 2)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1. MIX flour, with paprika, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne powder, on plate. Coat chicken.
- 2. Heat olive oil and butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken 10 minutes or until brown. Set chicken aside. Mix soup and ¾ cup broth (for half recipe use 1/3 cup broth)
- 3. Add remaining broth to pan; stir and cook 1 minute. Add soup mixture and green onions to pan. Bring to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Cove; cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is done and serve.
- this is great served over rice or mashed potatoes.