Wakame (Seaweed Salad)
- 28 g dried seaweed (Wakame type), arame or hijiki
- 1 shallots, finely chopped 40 g
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce 23 mL
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar 15 mL
- 1 tbsp mirin (sweet rice wine) 15 mL
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil 15 mL
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper 0.1 g
- 1 tsp gingerroot, grated 4 g
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds [optional] 5 g
- subheading: Before you start:
- You dont'need much dried seaweed for this recipe. If you are not used to the seaweed's taste and texture, you may want to halve the servings.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!