Fresh Berries with Coconut Mango Cream
- ⅔ cups coconut milk (canned)
- 1⅓ cups diced frozen mango (do not defrost)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or blackberries
- Microwave the coconut milk for 20 seconds if it has been in the refrigerator.
- To a blender or food processor, add coconut milk and frozen mango. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add vanilla and blend again for several seconds.
- Evenly divide berries among four dishes. Top with coconut mango cream.
- For a variation, add ⅓ cup frozen raspberries to coconut milk and mango (step 1). The pink color is beautiful on top of the berries.