Dog Food Recipe
- 1.5-2 Cups of sweet potatoes (I use 2)
- 1 cup of carrots
- 4 Cups of frozen or fresh spinach
- 1 Cup of frozen or fresh peas
- 1 Cup of brown rice
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 2.5 pounds of ground turkey, chicken, or beef (My dogs love turkey!)
- 1/3 of a can of 100% pumpkin puree (only ingredient is pumpkin)
- 2T Olive oil
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes and chop up in medium chunks or small chunks if not pressure cooking it.
- chop baby carrots in medium size chunks
- Add chopped sweet potatoes, chopped carrots, spinach, peas, brown rice, water, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, and then ground turkey to the instant pot (ground meat must be last)
- Put lid on pot and make sure it is on sealing. Set instant pot to pressure cook and set for 25 minutes!
- When done, let the steam naturally release (Takes about ten minutes)
- Use masher to mash everything together (see video for consistency)