Recipe by Debra Murray
Servings: Serves 4-6
- 1 pound frozen ground beef
- 3 cups dry penne or ziti pasta
- 2 ½ cups beef stock
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Place all ingredients in the pressure cooker in the order they are listed; secure lid.
- When pressure is achieved set time to 20 minutes.
- When cook time is complete and pressure is fully released, open lid with caution.
- Break meat apart using a rubber spatula, stir and serve.