GARLIC & HERB WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- 1 head of cauliflower leaves removed
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted, or dairy-free butter alternative*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2-3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese dairy-free if needed**
- Parsley fresh, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut and remove the leaves from the head of cauliflower. Cut and remove the thick white stalk at the base of the head of cauliflower.
- In a small bowl whisk together the butter, oil, salt, pepper, seasonings, and crushed garlic.
- Place cauliflower head in a dutch oven or in a baking dish. Using a basting brush, coat it with ¾ of the butter and herb sauce. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Cover cauliflower head with aluminum foil and cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 10-20 minutes.
- Brush remaining sauce over the cauliflower and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Turn the oven to a high broil and broil for 3-5 minutes or until cheese begins to turn a golden brown.
- Serve with fresh parsley and additional Parmesan cheese.