Recipe by Wendy Farley Wang
- 150 grams of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. of yogurt
- 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 of packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup grated carrots
- 1/3 cup of sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup of chopped toasted pecans
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients, including the sugars, carrots, coconut.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry, mixing until just wet. Do Not Overmix.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Spray a 6 inch springform pan (or a fat daddios removable bottomed pan)
- with cooking spray and pour in batter.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the IP, place pan on trivet using a foil sling
- Cook on manual for 32 minutes.
- 10 minute NPR.
- Remove carefully. Let it cool and then ice with your favorite cream cheese icing recipe.