Mini Squash Casserole
- 3 tablespoons salted butter , divided plus a little more for buttering the baking dish
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound yellow squash (about 2 to 3 small yellow squash), sliced into ¼ inch slices and then cut into half moon shapes.
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!