Chef Johns Spanish Garlic Shrimp
- 1 pound peeled and *deveined shrimp (look for the 21-25 per pound size or larger)
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot, smoked paprika, optional
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves peeled garlic, slice thin
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry wine (or white wine and a pinch of sugar)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- * This video from Allrecipes shows how to properly devein shrimp.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!