- 6 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 5 ounces spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups milk
- 1 pound dry penne pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pat dry the chicken and sprinkle the salt and pepper on top. Set aside.
- Sauté the bacon in the pot until crispy.
- Add the garlic, saute for about a minute.
- Add the seasoned chicken. sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Deglaze the pot using one cup of the milk.
- Add the spinach, pasta and the rest of the milk. Put under pressure 5 min, NR 10 min.
- Add the Parmesan, then mix until the cheese has melted and excess liquid is absorbed.