Instant Pot Spaghetti O's
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 3-4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup uncooked pasta (small, such as stars or letters/numbers)
- enough water to completely cover pasta
- 1 bullion cube or use broth in place of water
- 2-3 tbsp. butter
- Combine tomato sauce, milk, onion powder, paprika, cheese, sugar, & salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Place pasta in IP with water (or broth) and butter.
- Pour sauce over the top. Do not stir.
- Cook on manual, high pressure for 5 minutes (or ½ the time for pasta), controlled QR.
- Press cancel, the sauté. Stir and let boil until desired consistency.
- May wait and add milk and cheese until final step.