Campbells Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice (Rival Crock Pot recipes)
- 2 cans 10 ¾ ounces each Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 package, 6 ounces, seasoned long grain and wild rice mix
- 4 large carrots, thickly sliced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 8 to 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Half Recipe (serves 4)
- 1 can 10 3/4 ounces Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 of a 6 oz. package seasoned long grain and wild rice mix (Make sure you mix the powdered seasoning packet well then scoop out Half for this recipe)
- 2 large carrots, thickly sliced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 5 to 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Quarter Recipe (serves 2)
- 5 1/3 ounces (half a can) Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 of a 6 oz. package Seasoned long grain and wild rice mix (Make sure you mix the powdered seasoning packet well then scoop out 1/4 for this recipe)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 3 to 4 chicken thighs
- Mix the soup, water, rice, and carrots in the crock pot slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours or until done.
- At this point I don't know how much is in the seasoning packet. (1 tablespoon or 2)
- If there is 1 tablespoon this = 3 teaspoons. so for half recipe you would need 1 1/2 teaspoons for a 1/4 recipe you would 3/4 teaspoon. etc.
- Link to Original recipe: