- I used Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes and followed the directions for 8 servings.
- 8 servings instant potatoes chilled
- 4 hard cooked eggs chilled
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1 spear zesty pickle diced
- 1 scoop mayonnaise, or to taste, go lightly to start
- Scant pinch S&P, to taste
- Black olives (optional)
- Peel eggs, and remove yolks to a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork, or pass through a sieve. Chop/dice egg whites. Add veggies and any collected juices to the yolks. mix, and add a dollop of mayo. Mix all ingredients together, let chill. Adjust seasonings, or more pickle juice, or mayo to taste.
- That's what I did, and everyone loved it. Next time I might add in red bell pepper, make it spicy, more egg yolks, chunks of steamed, or baked potato, green onions, mustard, garlic, the list goes on.