Coffee Mug Chicken Pot Pies w/ Mushrooms
Servings: 6 servings w/ standard sized mugs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. milk
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 C. chicken, cubed
- 2 C. frozen vegetables
- 1/4 C. freshly mushrooms, chopped
- 1 pkg. biscuits
- In a large oven proof mixing bowl mix soup, milk and thyme.
- Then stir in the chicken, veggies and mushrooms.
- Bake at 375 degrees until hot.
- Then using your favorite coffee mugs (make sure to use mugs that are oven proof) carefully pour your mix into each mug and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Then using the packet of biscuits, top each mug with one biscuit so that it forms around the lip of the mug perfectly.
- Place all mugs on a cookie sheet and bake as directed for the biscuits until golden brown.