- 1 Large Onion - Chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper - Chopped
- 2 Cups Unsalted Chicken Broth
- 1 Large Can Green Chilis
- 1 Package Turkey Kielbasa - Sliced Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Bay Leaves (dried)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 5 Chicken Tenderloins - Cubed
- 2 Small Zucchini - Diced
- 1 - 16 oz can White Beans - Drained and Rinsed
- In a large pot, saute the onion and pepper until soft. Add broth and green chilis including their juice.
- Add spices and bring to a simmer.
- Brown kielbasa separately, drain it, and add to stew.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water to the kielbasa pan and stir until the flavor from the bottom is deglazed and a flavorful sauce is formed. Add the chicken to this and stir frequently just until cooked through. Add to stew and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and simmer, stirring occasionally and gently, until tender.
- Add beans and simmer 2 minutes until heated through.
- This is complimented well by a vinegar based hot sauce like Tabasco.