Recipe from Amazon:
- 2 lbs round beef cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 T butter
- 1 can tomato paste
- 4 carrots
- 2 Yukon potatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 T ground mustard
- 3 cups beef broth
- 4 cups red wine
- Season beef cubes with salt & pepper.
- Chop carrots, potatoes & onion into good sized pieces.
- Add beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, broth, tomato paste,
- wine, flour, butter and mustard to the pot and stir.
- Place lid on pot & set to "Sealing" position.
- Cook on "Meat/Stew" for 35 minutes.