- Pandan bread after shaping. Preparing to bake!
- Recipe of my friend: Cao Nga
- 420g bread flour
- 130ml coconut milk
- 50ml pandan juice (Pandan leaves blend with water then filter the juice)
- 110g granulated sugar
- 6g salt
- 10g instant dried yeast (if weather is hot, use 7g)
- 2 eggs
- 120g unsalted butter
- A little green coloring (option)
- Egg wash: 1 egg + 1tbsp milk
- Mix all ingredients except butter and knead to combine. Add butter then continue kneading until the dough is became smooth and elastic.
- Cover and put on refrigerator for 5hours.
- After that knead a few minutes then shaping.
- Egg wash and preheat oven 200°C.
- Bake 200°C 10mins then use aluminum foil to cover surface. Down the heat 170° for more 20mins. At last 10mins, remove aluminum foil.