- This Cilantro Lime Chicken can be grilled, cooked in a skillet and even tossed in the crockpot for an easy main dish. We have enjoyed it in tortillas, on nachos, and even on salads. This is one of our favorites.
- CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN FREEZER MEAL
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken (breasts or tenders)
- 1/2 cup lime juice, (about 4 small limes)
- zest from the limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped cilantro
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!