Rosemary Roasted Root Vegetables!
- 1 lb. new baby potatoes, or sweet potatoes, or a combination of each, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium-large parsnips, peeled & chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced
- 2 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!