Instant Pot Lemon and Dill Fish Packets
- 2 tilapia or cod fillets
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Lay out 2 large squares of parchment paper.
- Place a fillet in the center of each parchment square, and then season with a generous amount of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- On each fillet, place in order: 1 sprig of dill, 2 lemon slices, and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- For best results, place a small metal rack or trivet at the bottom of your pressure cooker. Pour 1 cup of water into the cooker to create a water bath.
- Close up parchment paper around the fillets, folding to seal, and then place both packets on metal rack inside cooker.
- Securely lock the pressure cooker’s lid and set for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Perform a quick release to release the cooker’s pressure. Unwrap packets and serve.