Recipe by Amazon:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts & thighs, diced
- 1 lb prawns
- 2 cups yellow onions, finely diced
- 2 cup tri-color bell peppers, ciced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 lb Andouille sausage, pre-cooked & sliced
- Set Instant Pot to "Saute".
- Coat chicken with 1 Tbsp Creole seasoning, and brown the meat on all sides.
- Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
- Add onions, peppers & garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add rice and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, Creole seasoning, Worchestershire & chicken.
- Close the lid and press "Rice".
- When the rice is cooked, remove the lid and add sausage & prawns.
- Place lid back on the Instant Pot, press "Manual" & cook another 2 minutes.