Salmon over Roasted Potatoes and Spinach
- 2 lb Salmon Filets
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Steak Seasoning
- About 4 Cups (4 to 6 medium) Russet Potatoes - Diced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper - Freshly Ground
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Oz (Cups) Fresh Spinach
- Preheat oven to 450*F. Line 2 a baking sheets with parchment paper or foil sprayed lightly with oil and set aside.
- For the Salmon:
- In a large container combine apple cider vinegar, worcestershire and salt. Add the fish and then enough water just to cover. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, sprinkle with steak seasoning, and broil for 5 to 8 minutes until the flesh is opaque and flaky.
- Toss the potatoes with 2 Tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper. Then place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake about 20 minutes until edges start to crisp.
- In a medium pan, warm remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds, then wilt in the spinach and cook until tender.
- Toss the potatoes with the cooked spinach, then lay the fish over a big scoop. Serve with a splash of lemon juice if desired.