Instant Pot Peach Pie Moonshine
from Tia Matthews
- 14 Pint Sized Canning Jars w/Lids & Rings (sterilized)
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2-64 oz bottles White Grape Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Everclear
- 2 cups Peach Schnapps
- 2 large cans Sliced Peaches in Light Syrup
- 14 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Tbsp Mulling Spice (in a coffee filter tied off)
- Add the following ingredients to the Instant Pot-
- grape juice, both sugars, 1 cup peach schnapps,
- both cans of peaches with the SYRUP FROM ONLY 1 CAN,
- cinnamon sticks, mulling spice.
- Set on Saute mode, let pot heat up stirring occassionally.
- Once sugars are dissolved place lid on, place in sealing position.
- Pressure Cook for 45 minutes; Natural Pressure Release.
- Once the batch has cooled completely add in the Everclear & the other cup of Peach Schnapps.
- Divide the peaches and add to jars.
- Pour moonshine into the jars.
- Place a cinnamon stick in each jar.
- Put lids on & tighten.
- Store jars in a cool dark place.
- Can be consumed right away, but will get better with age.
- PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN USING EVERCLEAR...IT'S HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.
- Please note that the Everclear is NOT being pressure cooked. It's added after the mixture is cooled.
- You can substitute the Everclear with any type of alcohol you want (vodka, rum, brandy, tequila etc)