Chia Pudding with Blackberries, Coconut and Pistachios
- ½ cup blackberries
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 10 raw, unsalted pistachios (20 for men)
- In a small mixing bowl, crush the blackberries with a fork so that they’re the consistency of a thick jam. Add chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and shredded coconut. Stir everything together to combine, then transfer to a small airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat the pudding, roughly chop the pistachios and sprinkle them over the chia pudding to eat.
- 330 calories, 23.9 g fat (4.5 g saturated fat), 29.5 g carbohydrate (20.5 g dietary fiber, 5.3 g sugars), 10.8 g protein, 0 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium