- 3 large garlic bulbs
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil (the good stuff)
- 1 cup water
- Prepare the pressure cooker with water and steamer basket and set aside.
- Slice off the top ¼ of the garlic bulbs - reserving the tips that should now pop out of the skin for a future recipe.
- Place bulbs in the pressure cooker steamer basket. Close and lock the pressure cooker. Turn the heat up to high and when the cooker reaches pressure, lower to the heat to the minimum needed to maintain pressure. Cook for 5-6 minutes at HIGH pressure. When time is up, open the pressure cooker using the Natural Release method - move the cooker to cold burner and don't do anything. Wait for the pressure to come down naturally (about 10 minutes). For electric pressure cookers, cancel or unplug the cooker to disengage the "keep warm cycle" and wait 10 minutes. Then, release the rest of the pressure using the valve.
- With tongs, carefully remove the hot, soft garlic bulbs and place on heat-safe dish. Drizzle with olive oil in all the nooks and crannies and broil for 5 minutes, or until sufficiently golden and caramelized. Serve!