Pork Rind Pizza Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup ground pork rinds
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- ½ tablespoon Italian spices
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, seasonings, and Italian cheese, mix well. Add ground pork rinds last. This will be a very thick mixture.
- Now plop this mixture onto a Pam-sprayed pizza pan, cover with plastic wrap and roll out to edges. Use a water glass if you don't have a rolling pin.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes. Top with the lowest carb pizza sauce you can find, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings, bake again until bubbly. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.