Pressure Cooker New England Boiled Dinner (Corned Beef and Cabbage)
"Pressure Cooker New England Boiled Dinner (Corned Beef and Cabbage) only takes an hour in the Pressure Cooker."
- 3-5 pound Corned Beef (cured Brisket), with seasoning packet
- Water to cover Corned Beef, two times
- Bottle of beer, if desired
- 4-6 Red potatoes, halved
- 3-4 Carrots, halved, if using
- 1 Medium Cabbage, cut into six pieces
- Optional Topping:
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Mustard
Want your own copy of the complete recipe? Sign up to copy any recipe from any website with a click.