Instant Pot Brown Basmati Rice
~by Josie Smythe
- 1 cup Brown Basmati Rice
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1T butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Rinse rice well and drain.
- Add rice, broth, butter & salt to pot.
- Stir & make sure all the rice is covered by liquid.
- Put lid on pot & put the steam release handle in the Sealing position.
- Cook on Manual or Pressure Cook/High Pressure for 22 minutes.
- 10 minute Natural Pressure Release.
- Remove lid & gently mix rice to fluff.
- * I used Trader Joe's Brown Basmati Rice
- * I used homemade chicken broth. If using canned broth you can omit the salt.
- * You can use any broth or just plain water.
- * Made in a 6qt Instant Pot.