(34) Make This Easy Sweet Potato Cobbler with Bruce's Yams
- SWEET POTATO COBBLER
- 1 40 OZ. CAN BRUCE’S CANNED YAMS (WITH JUICE)
- 1 STICK BUTTER (1/2 CUP)
- 1 CUP FLOUR
- 1 CUP SUGAR
- 1 CUP MILK
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- GROUND CINNAMON
- Melt butter in bottom of casserole dish. Mix flour, sugar and milk with a whisk in a bowl. Put Yams in casserole dish with Juice. Separate Yams into smaller chunks with a spoon. Sprinkle yams with brown sugar. Lightly sprinkle yams with cinnamon. Pour the flour mixture over into the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Enjoy!
- For a juicier cobbler use 3/4 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, and 3/4 cup milk instead of 1 cup of each.
- Options: Sprinkle with chopped nuts before baking if desired.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!