Curried Lentil Hand Pies
- 15 phyllo pastry sheets 9 inches wide by 14 inches long. If you can only get the 9 by 28 inch size, cut the sheets in half and use. Thaw the phyllo before use.
- Oil for spraying
- 1 cup brown lentils . You can also use French puy lentils or masoor for a variation.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, optional, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!