Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders (you can use fresh or frozen but thawed), if using chicken breasts cut in half
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- ½ (16 oz.) jar sliced Pepperoncinis or 6 whole Pepperoncinis, (with ¼ cup juice),
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Au Jus gravy or dry brown gravy mix
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 3 Tbsp Land O' Lakes light butter made with canola oil
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!