Sweet Chili Chicken Salad (freezer dump)
From Six Sisters' Stuff video: 3 EASY Dump and Go Instant Pot Freezer Meals
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 9 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended)
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a Freezer Bag. When ready to cook:
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes if frozen, 20 if thawed.
- Release the pressure when the Instant Pot beeps (quick pressure release).
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully remove the chicken from the Instant Pot and cut. Then return to the pot.
- Serve over salad.