by Ronni Marcum
- 1 Spice cake mix
- 2-3 single serve containers of Mandarin orange segments - Drained but reserve the juice
- brown sugar
- Generously coat the bottom of a 6" springform pan with butter and then brown sugar.
- Place a layer of orange segments on the bottom of the pan and if desired, turn some so they go up the sides of the pan also.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions but replace equal amounts of water with the juice from the mandarin oranges.
- Pour approximately half of the cake mix over the oranges.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook on manual (high pressure) for 20 minutes and do a full natural release (I actually left mine sitting for 33 minutes because I was doing other things).
- Turn cake onto a plate for serving.