"Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe that makes for an easy, delicious weeknight meal – especially for a Mexican food night!"
- 10 small soft flour tortillas (can also use corn tortillas, but I like flour)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2½ cups shredded and cooked chicken (I like to use rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz can of Rotel (mixture of tomatoes and diced green chilies)
Want your own copy of the complete recipe? Sign up to copy any recipe from any website with a click.