- 4 large bell peppers
- 3-4 cups taco filling (see below)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese, extra as desired
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup chopped lettuce
- cilantro and lime, as a tasty edible garnish
- any extra taco toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook taco protein fillings (beef :P )
- Slice each bell pepper in half. Hollow out each pepper, removing stem, seeds, etc...
- Lay peppers on a baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes until al-tente or for 10-15 minutes for softer peppers.
- Fill each pepper to the brim with your taco filling of choice (see above for tasty options; I made mine t-rex this time around) and top with cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, then pile mile-high with all your favorite taco toppings! Anything goes on taco night!