- SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP
- • 10 oz. Frozen chopped spinach (thawed & drained)
- • 14 oz. Can Artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
- • 1 Cup Shredded mozzarella
- • 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- • 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- • 1 Cup Lite Mayonnaise
- • Black pepper/Onion Powder/Garlic Salt
- Thaw 10 oz. of frozen chopped spinach, rinse and drain. Place into a
- deep baking bowl or pan small enough to fit in pressure cooker, but
- deep enough to add ingredients and for mixing.
- Drain and rinse 14 oz. can Artichoke hearts and chop them coarsely. Add
- the chopped artichoke hearts to the spinach, then mix in cheese, sour
- cream, and mayonnaise. Season to taste with pepper, onion powder, and
- garlic salt. Mix well.
- Cover the baking bowl/pan securely with aluminum foil. Fill your
- pressure cooker with 2 cups of water and drop in the included rack.
- place the baking bowl/pan onto the rack and secure the lid.
- Turn the regulator knob to high pressure for 10 minutes. Once cooking
- time is complete, release the pressure.