Recipe from Amazon:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Anaheim pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 12 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup cannellini beans (pre-soaked for 8 hrs)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- For Serving:
- sour cream
- spicy Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- cilantro, chopped
- Set Instant Pot to "Saute" and add oil,onions & peppers.
- Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add ground turkey & seasonings;
- Saute until almost cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add pre-soaked beans & chicken stock.
- Close lid and press "Bean/Chili" button.
- Cook for 30 minutes, then remove lid.
- Serve with your favorite fixings.
- We like sour cream, spicy Monterey Jack & cilantro.